Sunday, July 17, 2016

Introduction

Hello!  Let me introduce myself!  My name is Sarah.  I am the photographer at Heartland Photography.  I have been a fine art and nature photographer for years and run an Etsy shop here.  I recently began to expand my business and am offering portrait and event photography in Omaha and the surrounding areas.

I have been living in Omaha, Nebraska for the last 6 years with my husband and rowdy dog, Izzy.


We have also recently added a new addition to our little family.  Blue eyed baby E was born last October.  She has been the craziest adventure of our lives (and is currently sitting straight up in her crib instead of napping as I type...sigh).



I enjoy many types of portrait photography and am currently offering newborn, children, family, and event photography.  Stay tuned in the following weeks to learn a little more about the services I offer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.